World Book Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, SMS, Sayings & Status 2021 is now available in this content. Every year, in the world 5th March is the official celebration date of Happy World Book Day 2021. Everyone knows that “Every person’s first best friend is a book and I think it’ll be an only best friend”.
So, the world people are celebrating Book Day is a special celebration day. On this day, everyone wants to share the best Inspirational World Book Day 2021 Quotes for sharing their family member, friends, special someone, and also on social media.
Here the below, we are collecting the best Happy World Book Day 2021 Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, SMS, Sayings & Status. Just staying with us and collect your favorite Happy Book Day Quotes and wishes.
Best Inspirational World Book Day Quotes 2021:
- If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking. – Haruki Murakami
- So many books, so little time. – Frank Zappa
- If we encounter a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he read. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book. – J.K. Rowling
- That’s the thing about books. They let you travel without moving your feet. – Jhumpa Lahiri
- I was born with a reading list I will never finish. – Maud Casey
- Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world. – Malala Yousafzai
- There is no friend as loyal as a book. – Ernest Hemingway
- Once you learn to read, you will be forever free. – Frederick Douglass
- You know you’ve read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend. – Paul Sweeney
- If you don’t see the book you want on the shelf, write it. – Beverly Cleary
- What isn’t said is as important as what is said. – Colson Whitehead
- Character, to me, is the life’s blood of fiction. – Donna Tartt
- In the end, we’ll all become stories. – Margaret Atwood
- Never judge a book by its movie. – J.W.Eagan
- No person who can read is ever successful at cleaning out an attic. – Ann Landers
Happy World Book Day 2021: Wishes, Captions, Messages, Greetings, SMS, Sayings & Status
There is only one friend a Man needs to feel happy and to grow and they are the BOOKS… May you are blessed with more and more books in your life…. Happy World Book Day!!!
- Let us promise ourselves to inculcate the habit of reading books in our children because it is one way to shape their future in the best way possible…. With lots of love, Happy World Book Day.
- We can always give our children the best friend for their life, who will always be there for them…. Make this World Book Day, a special day for them by gifting them their good friends for life.
- Every book covers inside it a wonderful story…. Explore it!!! Sending you best wishes on the occasion of World Book Day…. May you devote more time to reading and invest more into buying books.
- There is no gift better than a book…. It inspires you in some way, it teaches you something good, it has something new to share whenever you read it again….. Happy World Book Day.
- Make this World Book Day memorable for your loved ones by gifting them a good book…. Motivate them to read more and more books for more knowledge and deeper thoughts.
- A person who is well read has immense knowledge and unique thoughts…. Books act as a ladder for you to walk up the ladder of growth and success….. Best wishes on World Book Day.
- Today is no regular day, it is World Book Day…. Let us come together, exchange books and read them to make it a more meaning day for people around us…. Sending you best wishes on this wonderful day!!!
- There is no friend as loyal as a book…. So make sure that you have made good number of friends by investing your time into them…. Wishing you a very Happy World Book Day my dear.
- Those who read regularly will always have brighter chances to grow as they have deeper thoughts and interesting ideas to share…. A very Happy World Book Day to you!!!
- Books are life!
- My first best friend is a book and I think it’ll be my only best friend.
- Dear Books, You bring out the best in me.
- How I spend my salary: 80% Books, 20% savings for more Books.
- You are my escape.
- It always feels good with you.
- My Most prized possession.
- You, Me & a cup of hot tea.
- Thank you for being non-judgemental.
- It’s hard not to touch your pages and feel at peace.
- Your smell makes me alright.
- He was like a book, I was dying to read.
- Reading a book is an experience.