Samsung Galaxy X 2020 Release Date, Price, Specs, Features, Rumors, News! Hello Dear, Welcome to Samsung Galaxy X 2020: Quad-Camera (49+24+13+8 MP), 10GB RAM and 4950mAh battery! The South Korean multinational Company “Samsung” declare to bring a Samsung flagship 2nd quarter of the year 2020, whose name is “Samsung Galaxy X 2020”. Here the below some rumored specifications available about the Samsung Galaxy X 2020 2020 Release Date, Price, Specifications, Features, Concept, Design & More. So, staying with us and continue reading this content.
The Samsung upcoming flagship Galaxy X 2020 comes 10 GB RAM and offers two variants: 128GB and 256GB ROM with powerful latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset. On the other hand, it has a 4.9” Inches Folded and 7.8” inches Unfolded Dynamic AMOLED & Infinity Flex Display with a 4K resolution Full Touch Screen, which protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 7.
Furthermore, the Samsung flagship powered by Li-Polymer 4950mAh non-removable Battery with quick charging features, which is very helpful for all time internet browsing users or Game liker. According to our special source, Samsung Galaxy X 2020 comes with Quad-Camera 49 MP + 24 MP + 13 MP + 8 MP Camera with 4K video recording snapper with Dual-LED flash and Dual 32 MP + 12 MP Selfie shooter.
There are many latest sensor like as Fingerprint, Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and barometer enter this Samsung flagship. On the other hand, Samsung upcoming flagship run android latest operating system 9.1 Pie version like as Samsung Galaxy Oxygen. Here the below rumored key features of Samsung Galaxy X 2020 flagship.
Samsung Galaxy X 2020 flagship: Release Date & Full Specifications
- Status: Rumored. Not Available in the Local Mobile Market.
- Network Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G.
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM.
- Display: 4.9” Inches Folded and 7.8” inches Unfolded Dynamic Full Touch Screen Display, which protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 7.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus
- Operating System: Android 9.1 Pie
- Memory: 10 GB RAM and 128 GB and 256GB ROM.
- Camera: Rear Quad (49 MP + 24 MP + 13 MP + 8 MP Camera) and Dual 32 MP + 12 MP Front Cameras.
- Battery: Li-Polymer 4950mAh Non-removable.
- Sensor: Fingerprint, Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 5.0+)
- Wireless Charging Supported.
- USB 5.0
- IP68 certified (up to 2hrs in water 2m deep)
- (Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic) – 3.5 mm Audio Jack.
- Price: €1099
Samsung Galaxy X 2020 Release Date & Price:
At present, there is no official information available about the Samsung upcoming flagship Galaxy X 2020 Price. The Samsung Galaxy X 2020 price started from $1210 ~ €1099 ~ Rs. 84900. The expected release date of Samsung Galaxy X 2020 is June, 2020.