Poetry Day Quotes – Best Inspirational Happy World Poetry Day 2020 Quotes collection is now available in this content. Every year, the world celebrated 21st March as the Happy World Poetry Day. Since 1999, the UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation) declared to celebrate the Happy International Poetry Day is the commemorative day is spent celebrating poetry, free speech, and literature.
After that, the world people are celebrating this day is a very special celebration date. On this day, many people are searching for the best motivational quotes of Happy International Poetry Day 2020. Here below, we are adding the best motivational Happy Poetry Day 2020 Quotes. You can easily collect the best Poetry Day quotes and share with your family members, friends & also on social media with #PoetryDay hashtag.
Top 10 Inspirational World Poetry Day Quotes 2020:
- Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven.” — William Shakespeare
- “The Poetry of the earth is never dead.” — John Keats
- “Years of love have been forgot, in the hatred of a minute.” — Edgar Allen Poe
- “Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.” — Rabindranath Tagore
- “Poetry is the spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings: it takes its origins from emotion recollected in tranquillity.” — William Wordsworth
- “Love recognises no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” — Maya Angelou
- “Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.” — Sylvia Plath
- “There is no Frigate like a book to take us lands away nor any courses like a page of prancing Poetry.” — Emily Dickenson
- “An artist must be free to choose what he does, certainly, but he must also never be afraid to do what he might choose.” — Langston Hughes
- “I am two fools, I know, For loving, and for saying so in whining poetry.” — John Donne