Monday, March 15 – National Napping Day 2021 in the United States: History, Celebration Date, Ideas, Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Greetings, Images, Pictures, Photos, Slogans, SMS, Sayings, Status is now available in this content.
Every year, the United States people are celebrating the 15th march as Happy National Napping Day. On this day, everyone wants to share the best wishes and quotes of National Napping Day. So, we are adding some best National Napping Day 2021 Wishes, Quotes & Greetings. Just collect them and update the status on social media with #NationalNapDay.
When is National Napping Day 2021?
The National Napping Day Official celebration date is Monday, March 15, 2021.
History of National Napping Day:
National Napping Day was created in 1999 by a Boston University professor and his wife. William Anthony Ph.D. and his wife Camille Anthony created this holiday to spread awareness on the importance of getting enough sleep and its benefits.
How to celebrate National Napping Day 2021?
Take a nap
This might seem obvious but with our busy schedules sometimes we ignore the things our bodies need, like rest. The best way to enjoy this holiday is to get comfy and rest. Close the curtains, set your phone to silent, snuggle up in your favorite pj’s and relax.
Set up a sleeping playlist
Sometimes even though we want to relax or fall asleep we just can’t seem to turn our brains off. Setting up a calm music playlist can help your brain relax and make it easier to fall asleep. This is a great way to unwind and discover new music.
Turn off your phone
This is the hardest one I know! But when we’re distracted by what’s going on on our phones it’s hard to get our body and brain to be relaxed enough to fall asleep. If you can’t bear to turn it off then set it to silent and try to get a quick 20-minute nap in.
National Napping Day 2021 Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, SMS, Saying & Status
- “But the important thing is to lie down and fall asleep. That little nap means you wake up fresh again and can continue.” — James Levine
- “No day is so bad it can’t be fixed with a nap.” — Carrie Snow
- “Surely, anyway, a working day of eight or nine hours which is not split by a nap is simply too much for a human being to take, day in, day out, and particularly so in hot weather.” — Tom Hodgkinson
- “Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o’clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.” — Barbara Jordan
- “I love being able to take a nap in the afternoon.” — Edie Falco
- “There is more refreshment and stimulation in a nap, even of the briefest, than in all the alcohol ever distilled.” — Ovid
- “Sleep more at night. If it’s allowed at work or home, take a nap in the afternoon. You’ll be amazed at how much better you’ll feel.” — Ben Stein
- “I eat really healthy, and if I’m tired, I take a nap.” — Casper Van Dien
- “I don’t feel old. I don’t feel anything till noon. That’s when it’s time for my nap.” — Bob Hope
- “Laziness works. And the simple way to incorporate its health benefits into your life is simply to take a nap.” — Tom Hodgkinson