Heritage Day 2022 – Best Inspirational Heritage Day Quotes 2022 Collection available in this content. Every year in South Africa September 24 is observed as Heritage Day. Heritage Day is a South African public holiday. On this day, South Africans are encouraged to celebrate their culture and the diversity of their beliefs and traditions, in the wider context of a nation that belongs to all its people.
The Heritage Day is celebrated by South Africans for remembering the cultural heritage of the many cultures that make up the population of South Africa. Various events are staged throughout the country to commemorate this.
On this day, everyone wants to share a wise quote about Heritage Day and also the Happy Heritage Day 2022 Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Images & Pictures for social media status. Here below, we collect the best Inspirational Heritage Day 2022 Quotes. Just collect them and share them on social media with the #HeritageDay hashtag.
Best Inspirational Heritage Day Quotes 2022
- “I hold that a strongly marked personality can influence descendants for generations.” ― Beatrix Potter
- “My father used to say that stories are part of the most precious heritage of mankind.” ― Tahir Shah
- “It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.” ― Jonathan Swift
- “I’m half-Irish, half-Dutch, and I was born in Belgium. If I was a dog, I’d be in a hell of a mess!” ― Audrey Hepburn
- “Identity was partly heritage, partly upbringing, but mostly the choices you make in life. ~ Bran” ― Patricia Briggs, Cry Wolf
- “The thing is, I never had a friend like Sohrab before. One who understood me without even trying. Who knew what it was like to be stuck on the outside because of one little thing that set you apart.” ― Adib Khorram
- “Do not diminish who you are. Your gender, your heritage, your identity. That’s what makes you unique. – Strong by Kailin Gow” ― Kailin Gow
- “Those without heritage, history and place are subject to exploitation, manipulation, and deception.” ― Wayne Gerard Trotman
- ‘Don’t all families go back generations?” ― Jonathan Evison, Lawn Boy
- “How can we know where we are going if we don’t know where we came from?” ― Becky Williamson-Martin
- “People who are ashamed of their heritage cannot be trusted.” ― Wayne Gerard Trotman
- “You get to choose who you are. Legacy, memories of the past, can serve us well. But we cannot let them define us. When heritage becomes a box instead of an inspiration, it has gone too far.” ― Brandon Sanderson, Skyward
- “Preserving the heritage – promoting the future” ― Becky Williamson-Martin