Best 101+ Happy Mother’s Day Captions for Instagram & Facebook Status! Our moms are these days more active on the internet than we are! So, just showering them with gifts, flowers, and chocolates isn’t enough since this day is solely to make them feel adored to the fullest!
We know that you might be trying too hard to write that perfect caption expressing your innermost gratitude towards the person who gave you birth! We’ve compiled a list of the best Mother’s Day captions containing amazing quotes, funny sayings, and the sweetest messages inspired by songs and pop culture so you can properly acknowledge your mom.
If you choose to go humorous or delightful, imaginative or nostalgic, these Mother’s Day captions will allow you to capture how really incredible your mom is — and will confirm that she feels extra special this Mother’s Day.
Happy Mother’s Day Captions 2022
1. Cheers to the woman who gave up wine for nine months, just for me
2. Life doesn’t come with a manual—it comes with a mother.
3. To the world, you are a mother but to our family, you are the absolute world.
4. If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
5. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while but their hearts forever.
6. Your loving spirit helped me find my own.
7. First my mother, forever my friend.
8. Mom: I love you and your super long voicemails.
9. Ain’t no hood like motherhood.
10. Nothing is lost until your mother can’t find it.
11. Mom, thank you for teaching me to stop and sip the rose.
12. Thanks for loving me, even though all of my awkward phases.
13. I got it from my mama.
14. When people tell me I’m turning into my mother, I take it as a compliment.
15. Mom—you’re definitely one of my favorite parents.
16. I still can’t fold a fitted sheet, but you did a good job.
17. Mom, I’m sorry for all the times I didn’t take the chicken out of the freezer. I get it now.
18. In a surprising turn of events, my mother was right. About everything.
19. Sometimes when I open my mouth, my mother comes out.
20. Thank you for giving me life. And thank you for not taking it back during my teenage years.
Sweet Happy Mother’s Day Captions 2022
- No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom.
- Not always eye to eye, but always heart to heart.
- There aren’t enough flowers in the world to show you how much you mean to me.
- Mom: A title just above queen.
- Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.
- Who needs a superhero when I have her?
- Home is wherever my mom is.
- A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.
- Moms are like buttons — they hold everything together.
- A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
- The only thing better than having you for a mom is my children having you for a grandma.
- To the world, you are a mother, but to our family, you are the absolute world.
- Out of all the moms in the world, I am so glad you are mine.
- My mother is a walking miracle.
- I love my mom to the moon and back.
- Behind every great woman is an even better mother.
- No matter how old she is, sometimes a girl just needs her mom.
- Mom, I can’t see your heart, but I know it’s made of gold.
- Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking.
- If I didn’t have you as a mom, I’d choose you as a friend.
- I’d be nowhere without my mom.
- Mom, my biggest fan.
- My favorite moments in life are really just moments, because everything is better with you.
Happy Mother’s Day Captions Inspired by Quotes
- “It doesn’t matter how old you are, or what you do in life—you never stop needing your mom.” —Kate Winslet
- “It’s not easy being a mother. If it were, fathers would do it.” —The Golden Girls
- “I love you a thousand yellow daisies.” —Gilmore Girls
- “In a world full of trends, you always remain a classic.” —Iman
- “All I am I owe to my mother.” —George Washington
- “My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.” —Lisa Leslie
- “I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood.” —Lance Conrad
- “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” —Rudyard Kipling
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” —Princess Diana
- “We are born of love; love is our mother.” —Rumi
- “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” —Erich Fromm
- “Motherhood. All love begins and ends there.” —Robert Browning
- “My mother’s love has always been a sustaining force for our family, and one of my greatest joys is seeing her integrity, her compassion, her intelligence reflected in my daughters.” — Michelle Obama
- “I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “A child’s first teacher is its mother.” — Peng Liyuan
- “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” — Jodi Picoult
- “Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.” — Unknown
- “A mother’s love liberates.” —Maya Angelou
- “All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” —Abraham Lincoln
Funny Happy Mother’s Day Captions 2022
- Cheers to the woman who gave up wine for nine months, just for me.
- She wore Mom jeans before it was cool.
- Thanks for always loving me, even through all my awkward phases.
- She’s not like a regular mom, she’s a cool mom! (From Mean Girls)
- Mom, thanks for teaching me to stop and sip the rosé.
- Motherhood: Powered by love. Fueled by coffee. Sustained by wine.
- Mothers don’t sleep. They just worry with their eyes closed.
- Mom: My greatest teacher, my best friend, and my cheapest therapist.
- I love how we don’t have to say out loud that I’m your favorite child.
- If at first you don’t succeed, try doing it the way mom told you to in the beginning.
- Keep calm and call your mom.
- Dear mom, I get it now.
- Nothing is lost until your mother can’t find it.
- Mom: I love you and your super long voicemails.
- Mom, I forgive you for replacing me with cats.
- Mom—you’re definitely one of my favorite parents.
- Mom, I turned out awesome because of you.
- Parenting sure is hard work. How do you manage to look so young and stress-free all the time?
- Have a real mother of a Mother’s Day.
- Mom, I love you loads. Speaking of, can you do my laundry?
Happy Mother’s Day Captions Inspired by Song Lyrics
- “I know you were on my side even when I was wrong; And I love you for giving me your eyes, staying back and watching me shine.” —Taylor Swift
- “I only love my bed and my mama, I’m sorry.” —Drake
- “I want to thank you for what you’ve done in hopes I can give back to you.” —The Backstreet Boys
- “She’s the sky that holds the clouds. She’s the lady of the house, a blind believer in all I dare to be.” —The Band Perry
- “She said I don’t care if you’re 80, you’ll always be my baby.” —Blake Shelton
- “I love you. I’ll always love you. There’s nothing I won’t do to say these words to you.” —Good Charlotte
- “She’s your mother, you love her. There won’t be another place like her again that you call home.” —Sugarland
- “You got me, I got you, together we always pull through.” —Christina Aguilera
- “I will make you queen of everything you see, I’ll put you on the map.” —Twenty One Pilots
- “You taught me to run, you taught me to fly, helped me to free the me inside.” —Gloria Estefan and *NSYNC
- “You might have a mom, she might be the bomb, but ain’t nobody got a mom like mine.” —Meghan Trainor
- “You’ve given me everything that I will need to make it through this crazy thing called life.” —Carrie Underwood
- “No one else can be what you have been to me. You will always be the girl in my life for all times.” —Boyz II Men
- “You taught me strength, and you gave me guidance. Whenever faith was lost you were there to find it.” —Ashanti
- “For all the mothers fighting for better days to come and all my women, all my women sitting here trying to come home before the sun. And all my sisters coming together say yes I will, yes I can!” —Alicia Keys
- “Ain’t a woman alive that could take my mama’s place.” —2Pac
- “Mama said there’ll be days like this.” —The Shirelles
- “I’m just sitting here Thinkin’ ’bout the time that’s slipping, and missing my mother.” —Kacey Musgraves
Happy Mother’s Day Captions for Stepmoms 2022
- Motherhood requires love, not DNA.
- First, you completed my dad’s life. Then, you added more love to mine.
- However motherhood comes to you, it’s a miracle.
- You didn’t give me the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you.
- Thanks for always “stepping” up.
- You’re not a spare mom—you’re an extra blessing.
- “Little souls find their way to you, whether they’re from your womb or someone else’s.” — Sheryl Crow
- We may not be related by blood, but we’re connected by love.
- Not “step,” just family.
- This is no Cinderella story.
- “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” — Oprah
- Of all the evil stepmothers in the world, I’m glad I got you. 😉