Grandparents Day 2019, Quotes, Greeting card, images, messages, wishes & pictures! Today (8th September) is Happy National Grandparents Day 2019. Here the below best National Grandparents Day 2019 Messages, Quotes, Wishes, Images, Pictures, Greetings available.
National Grandparents Day Wishes, Greeting Card, images, messages, wishes, pictures 2019:
To my mentors and best friends, Happy Grandparents Day.
Grandma, thank you for your infinite love and wisdom. Happy Grandparents Day.
Thank you for building a family of love and kindness. Happy Grandparents Day.
Grandma, thank you for always spoiling me! Happy Grandparents Day!
To the best hugger(s) I know, Happy Grandparents Day!
Grandma, thank you for all you do for our family. Happy Grandparents Day.
I’m thankful for you today and every day. Happy Grandparents Day!
Grandpa, thank you for your stories and memories, I cherish the time we spend together. Happy Grandparents Day.
Grandma, spending time with you is a favorite memory in my life, thank you for your endless love! Happy Grandparents Day.
Grandparents are like angels sent by God to unconditionally love you and pamper you.
The love of grandparents doesn’t know any boundaries…. Happy Grandparents’ Day.
Grandparents are the best friends of grandchildren who make life beautiful.
Grandparents are the loveliest babysitters who watch babies and not television.
I am so thankful to have you/you both in my life. Happy Grandparents Day.
Grandpa, thank you for all you’ve taught me. Happy Grandparents Day.
Happy Grandparents Day to my biggest supporter(s) and fan(s).
Thank you for the knowledge and joy you bring to the lives of everyone around you, Happy Grandparents Day!
Grandpa, thank you for being my hero, someone to lean on, and my best friend. Happy Grandparents Day.
1. “Grandparents, like heroes, are as necessary to a child’s growth as vitamins.” — Joyce Allston
2. “A grandparent is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend.” — Unknown
3. “I know you’ve loved me since I was born, but I’ve loved you my whole life.” — Unknown
4. “What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, lessons in life. And, most importantly, cookies.” — Rudy Giuliani
5. “Grandparents are the best kind of grownups.” — Unknown
6. “Grandparents are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re there.” — Unknown
7. “Grandparents make the world a little softer, a little kinder, and a little warmer.” — Unknown
8. “The reason grandchildren and grandparents get along so well is that they have a common enemy.” — Sam Levenson
9. “If nothing is going well, call your grandmother.” — Unknown
10. “Grandchildren don’t need a lot of toys. The best thing a grandchild can have is a grandparent who gets down on the floor and plays with them.” — Unknown
11. “I love you to the moon & back to infinity and beyond forever and ever.” — Unknown
12. “Grandchildren are a grandparent’s link to the future. Grandparents are the child’s link to the past.” — Unknown
13. “Grandparents hold our tiny hands for just a little while, but our hearts forever.” — Unknown
14. “No cowboy was ever faster on the draw than a grandparent pulling a baby picture out of a wallet.” — Unknown
15. “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” — Desmond Tutu