Grandparents Day 2019 – 8th September National Grandparents Day Date, History, Celebrations, Images, Wishes, Pictures, Facts, Messages, Wallpaper, Greetings, Photos, Text SMS, Saying, Pic, Status & Quotes 2019 available in this content! Every year, the United States people are celebrating Happy Grandparents Day as a very important day to respect and wish their present country makers. This year, the National Grandparents Day 2019 falls on Sunday, September 8 in United States.
History of National Grandparents Day:
National Grandparents Day falls each year on the first Sunday after Happy Labor Day. It’s not a holiday invented to sell cards and flowers. It was initiated at the grassroots level by West Virginian Marian Lucille Herndon McQuade, with the behind-the-scenes support of her husband Joseph L. McQuade. They had 15 children, 43 grandchildren, 10 great-grandchildren, and one great-great grandchild. After being married for over 60 years, Mr. McQuade passed away in 2001. Mrs. McQuade passed away in 2008.
What is National Grandparents Day Purposes?
There are totals three purposes for National Grandparents Day 2019 and their name is …
- To honor grandparents.
- To give grandparents an opportunity to show love for their children’s children.
- To help children become aware of the strength, information and guidance older people can offer.
Grandparents Day 8th September, 2019:
On the National Grandparent’s Day, every Grandparents are expect that, their Grandson, Granddaughter, Friend Grandson and Granddaughter and others wish them by a Greetings card or upload a status with images on social media by tag them.
A Grandparents Day Wishes Greetings or respectful messages can convert his/her normal day to a very happiness day. So, many people are searching best Grandparents Day 2019 Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, Messages, Text SMS, Facebook & WhatsApp Status.
So, we try to update latest Happy National Grandparents Day 2019 Greetings Card, Messages & Wishes with some best motivational Grandparents Day Quotes. You will eligible to collect them free and celebrate Grandparents Day 2019 by uploading a status on social media like as Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp with #NationalGrandparentsDay hashtag.
To my mentors and best friends, Happy Grandparents Day.
Grandma, thank you for your infinite love and wisdom. Happy Grandparents Day.
Thank you for building a family of love and kindness. Happy Grandparents Day.
Grandma, thank you for always spoiling me! Happy Grandparents Day!
To the best hugger(s) I know, Happy Grandparents Day!
Grandma, thank you for all you do for our family. Happy Grandparents Day.
I’m thankful for you today and every day. Happy Grandparents Day!
Grandpa, thank you for your stories and memories, I cherish the time we spend together. Happy Grandparents Day.
Grandma, spending time with you is a favorite memory in my life, thank you for your endless love! Happy Grandparents Day.
Grandparents are like angels sent by God to unconditionally love you and pamper you.
The love of grandparents doesn’t know any boundaries…. Happy Grandparents’ Day.
Grandparents are the best friends of grandchildren who make life beautiful.
Grandparents are the loveliest babysitters who watch babies and not television.
I am so thankful to have you/you both in my life. Happy Grandparents Day.
Grandpa, thank you for all you’ve taught me. Happy Grandparents Day.
Happy Grandparents Day to my biggest supporter(s) and fan(s).
Thank you for the knowledge and joy you bring to the lives of everyone around you, Happy Grandparents Day!
Grandpa, thank you for being my hero, someone to lean on, and my best friend. Happy Grandparents Day.
1. “Grandparents, like heroes, are as necessary to a child’s growth as vitamins.” — Joyce Allston
2. “A grandparent is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend.” — Unknown
3. “I know you’ve loved me since I was born, but I’ve loved you my whole life.” — Unknown
4. “What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, lessons in life. And, most importantly, cookies.” — Rudy Giuliani
5. “Grandparents are the best kind of grownups.” — Unknown
6. “Grandparents are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re there.” — Unknown
7. “Grandparents make the world a little softer, a little kinder, and a little warmer.” — Unknown
8. “The reason grandchildren and grandparents get along so well is that they have a common enemy.” — Sam Levenson
9. “If nothing is going well, call your grandmother.” — Unknown
10. “Grandchildren don’t need a lot of toys. The best thing a grandchild can have is a grandparent who gets down on the floor and plays with them.” — Unknown
11. “I love you to the moon & back to infinity and beyond forever and ever.” — Unknown
12. “Grandchildren are a grandparent’s link to the future. Grandparents are the child’s link to the past.” — Unknown
13. “Grandparents hold our tiny hands for just a little while, but our hearts forever.” — Unknown
14. “No cowboy was ever faster on the draw than a grandparent pulling a baby picture out of a wallet.” — Unknown
15. “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” — Desmond Tutu