National Sons Day – 28th September Happy National Son’s Day 2020! Welcome to 28 September National Sons Day 2020 Date, History, Facts, Images, Pictures, Wishes, Quotes, Photos, Messages, Greetings, SMS, Pic, Theme, Slogans, Sayings, Wallpaper & Status. In the United States, every year on 28 September is celebrated as National Sons Day.
On the National Sons Day, every parent and also Sons are searching for the best inspirational National Sons Day 2020 Quotes, Greetings Card & Wishes Messages for share to their family members and also share on social media like Facebook, Whatsapp & Twitter with the #NationalSonsDay hashtag.
When National Sons Day 2020 in the United States?
This year, the Happy National Sons Day 2020 falls on 28 September.
History of National Sons Day:
National Sons Day is celebrated on September 28 every year but some have also been known to celebrate a similar day on March 4 each year. There is also Son and Daughter Day which is celebrated on August 11.
How to celebrate Happy National Sons Day 2020?
- Spend a day fishing. Water isn’t the only thing that flows when you’re out on a boat fishing.
- Go on a camping adventure.
- Play a game of catch.
- Build a pinewood derby car.
- Build a model rocket.
- Go to a sporting event.
- Work on the car.
- Go hunting for dinner.
Stress gender equality: Make it clear that what each of you does as a parent is determined by your individual skills, interests, and what works best for the family — not your gender.
Encourage a #metoo conversation: Spend time discussing the recent events surrounding this movement. It’s imperative that boys grow up with a healthy respect for both men and women. Parents — especially dads — need to model this behavior at every opportunity.
Oh — and have fun! Despite the very serious times in which we find ourselves, let’s not forget to enjoy the day. Only you know what your boys need most on National Sons Day. Make sure to include family, friends, and community. And their favorite ride!
Happy National Sons Day 2020 Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, Sayings & Status:
Here below, we collect some examples of National Sons Day 2020 Messages & Greetings and also the best Inspirational Happy National Sons Day Quotes 2020. Just collect them and share on its social media timeline with #NationalSonsDay2020 hashtag.
- Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough. – Robert Downey, Jr.
- You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes. – Wally Schirra
- Be strong out there, my son. Look for the love and kindness in others. Forgive yourself when you make mistakes, and enjoy the journey. – Kirsten Wreggitt, Before I Let You Go
- Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process. – John F. Kennedy
- Your son will open your eyes, broaden your knowledge, and help your sense of humor. Michael Thompson Ph.D., Speaking of Boys
- It is not flesh and blood, but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. -Friedrich von Schiller
Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged. – Louisa May Alcott
National Son’s Day 2020 – “I love My Son” Messages:
As we celebrate National Son and Daughter Day, I want to say “I love my son” because he makes me a proud parent with his good deeds…. Thanks for being such a wonderful son and making my old age so satisfactory…. Best wishes on this special day.
“I Love My Daughter” not because she is my girl but because she is the most beautiful daughter and a lovely human being…. She respects her parents and cares for them like a mother….. Wishing you a very Happy National Son and Daughter Day.
We celebrate National Son and Daughter Day because we want to thank our children for everything they do for us and also to have a day dedicated to them for being such beautiful children…. Wishing you Happy National Son and Daughter Day.
Celebrations of Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are incomplete without National Son and Daughter Day because our cute children make us parents and we also need a day to tell them “I love you my son/ daughter”.