National Sons Day 2021 – Tuesday, September 28 in the United States! Welcome to 28 September National Sons Day 2021 Date, History, Facts, Images, Pictures, Wishes, Quotes, Photos, Messages, Greetings, SMS, Pic, Theme, Slogans, Sayings, Wallpaper & Status. In the United States, every year on 28 September is celebrated as National Sons Day.
On the National Sons Day, every parent and also Sons are searching for the best inspirational National Sons Day 2021 Quotes, Greetings Card & Wishes Messages for share to their family members and also share on social media like Facebook, Whatsapp & Twitter with the #NationalSonsDay hashtag.
When is National Sons Day 2021 in the United States?
This year, Happy National Sons Day 2021 falls on September 28 in the USA.
History of National Sons Day:
National Sons Day is celebrated on September 28 every year but some have also been known to celebrate a similar day on March 4 each year. There is also Son and Daughter Day which is celebrated on August 11.
How to celebrate Happy National Sons Day 2021?
- Spend a day fishing. Water isn’t the only thing that flows when you’re out on a boat fishing.
- Go on a camping adventure.
- Play a game of catch.
- Build a pinewood derby car.
- Build a model rocket.
- Go to a sporting event.
- Work on the car.
- Go hunting for dinner.
Stress gender equality: Make it clear that what each of you does as a parent is determined by your individual skills, interests, and what works best for the family — not your gender.
Encourage a #metoo conversation: Spend time discussing the recent events surrounding this movement. It’s imperative that boys grow up with a healthy respect for both men and women. Parents — especially dads — need to model this behavior at every opportunity.
Oh — and have fun! Despite the very serious times in which we find ourselves, let’s not forget to enjoy the day. Only you know what your boys need most on National Sons Day. Make sure to include family, friends, and community. And their favorite ride!
Happy National Sons Day 2021 Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, Sayings & Status:
Here below, we collect some examples of National Sons Day 2021 Messages & Greetings and also the best Inspirational Happy National Sons Day Quotes 2021. Just collect them and share them on its social media timeline with the #NationalSonsDay2021 hashtag.
Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough. – Robert Downey, Jr.
You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes. – Wally Schirra
Be strong out there, my son. Look for the love and kindness in others. Forgive yourself when you make mistakes, and enjoy the journey. – Kirsten Wreggitt, Before I Let You Go
Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process. – John F. Kennedy
Your son will open your eyes, broaden your knowledge, and help your sense of humor. Michael Thompson Ph.D., Speaking of Boys
It is not flesh and blood, but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. -Friedrich von Schiller
Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged. – Louisa May Alcott
National Son’s Day 2021 – “I love My Son” Messages:
As we celebrate National Son and Daughter Day, I want to say “I love my son” because he makes me a proud parent with his good deeds…. Thanks for being such a wonderful son and making my old age so satisfactory…. Best wishes on this special day.
“I Love My Daughter” not because she is my girl but because she is the most beautiful daughter and a lovely human being…. She respects her parents and cares for them like a mother….. Wishing you a very Happy National Son and Daughter Day.
We celebrate National Son and Daughter Day because we want to thank our children for everything they do for us and also to have a day dedicated to them for being such beautiful children…. Wishing you Happy National Son and Daughter Day.
Celebrations of Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are incomplete without National Son and Daughter Day because our cute children make us parents and we also need a day to tell them “I love you my son/ daughter”.
_It is the duty of a responsible father to provide his son with the best opportunity.
_A father should never doubt his son, for if he does he will also be paid by the same coin.
_Allow your kids to test their wings, they might not be eagles and this does not imply that they must not fly high.
_I have no intention of becoming a hero in front of my son. I would prefer to become a real and genuine human being. And that’s the motto of my life.
_A good son should listen to the instructions of his father and he must not likewise forsake the teachings of his mother.
_Seeing my son within my arms I wonder that one day his face is going to bear whiskers.
_It is heartening to see my son growing up with the passage of time. This is an experience of a lifetime.
National Son’s Day Quotes 2021
1. “Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged.” — Louisa May Alcott
2. “A boy’s best friend is his mother.” — Joe Stefano
3. “One of the greatest gifts you can give your teenage boy is the gift of letting him know you get it. You’ve been there.” — Sebastian R. Jones
4. “You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes.” — Wally Schirra
5. “Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process.” — John F. Kennedy
6. “A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes him stronger and more independent.” — Cheri Fuller
7. “Heaven on Earth is looking at my little boy.” — Jenny McCarthy
8. “To be a mother of a son is one of the most important things you can do to change the world. Raise them to respect women, raise them to stand up for others, raise them to be kind.” — Shannon L. Alder
9 “The most important mark I will leave on this world is my son.” — Sarah Shahi
10. “Son, you will outgrow my lap, but never my heart.” — Unknown
11. “There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.” — Washington Irving
12. “And she loved a little boy very, very much — even more than she loved herself.” — Shel Silverstein