National Sons Day 2023 USA – Thursday, September 28, and Saturday, March 4 in the United States! Welcome to National Sons Day 2023 Date, History, Facts, Images, Pictures, Wishes, Quotes, Photos, Messages, Greetings, SMS, Pic, Theme, Slogans, Sayings, Wallpaper & Status. In the United States, every year on 4th of March and 28 September are celebrated as National Sons Day.
On National Sons Day, every parent and also Sons is searching for the best inspirational Happy National Sons Day Quotes, Greetings Card and wishes Messages 2023 to share with their family members and also share on social media like Facebook, WhatsApp & Twitter with the #NationalSonsDay hashtag.
When is National Sons Day 2023 in the United States?
This year, Happy National Sons Day 2023 falls on Thursday, September 28, and Saturday, March 4 in the United States (US).
History of National Sons Day:
National Sons Day is celebrated on September 28 every year but some have also been known to celebrate a similar day on March 4 each year. There is also Son and Daughter Day which is celebrated on August 11.
How to celebrate Happy National Sons Day 2023?
- Spend a day fishing. Water isn’t the only thing that flows when you’re out on a boat fishing.
- Go on a camping adventure.
- Play a game of catch.
- Build a pinewood derby car.
- Build a model rocket.
- Go to a sporting event.
- Work on the car.
- Go hunting for dinner.
Stress gender equality: Make it clear that what each of you does as a parent is determined by your individual skills, interests, and what works best for the family — not your gender.
Encourage a #metoo conversation: Spend time discussing the recent events surrounding this movement. It’s imperative that boys grow up with a healthy respect for both men and women. Parents — especially dads — need to model this behavior at every opportunity.
Oh — and have fun! Despite the very serious times in which we find ourselves, let’s not forget to enjoy the day. Only you know what your boys need most on National Sons Day. Make sure to include family, friends, and community. And their favorite ride!
Happy National Sons Day 2023 Quotes, Memes, Wishes, Greetings, Sayings, Images & Status:
Here below, we collect some examples of National Sons Day 2023 Messages and greetings and also the best Inspirational Happy National Sons Day Quotes 2023. Just collect them and share them on its social media timeline with the #NationalSonsDay2023 hashtag.
Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough. – Robert Downey, Jr.
You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes. – Wally Schirra
Be strong out there, my son. Look for the love and kindness in others. Forgive yourself when you make mistakes, and enjoy the journey. – Kirsten Wreggitt, Before I Let You Go
Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process. – John F. Kennedy
Your son will open your eyes, broaden your knowledge, and help your sense of humor. Michael Thompson Ph.D., Speaking of Boys
It is not flesh and blood, but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. -Friedrich von Schiller
Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged. – Louisa May Alcott
“Wishing a very Happy National Sons Day to you. This day reminds us that raising our sons right is one of the biggest responsibilities on our shoulders.”
“When we are raising our sons, we are not just raising them but we are also raising their coming generations. Warm greetings on National Sons Day.”
“The occasion of National Sons Day reminds us all that it is an opportunity for all of us to do the job of raising our sons correct. Warm wishes on this day to all.”
I am going to be your adorable mother at all times and you will also be my lovable son without fail.
I love my son more than anything else on the planet and he provides me with immense joy as well. In more than just a single way, I am immensely grateful to him.
I pray for the health of my son and also for his wisdom every single day. May he develop into a sensible and wise man.
One thing I can say for sure that I will love my son more than anyone else on earth to the last day of my life.
I thank Lord for giving me many beautiful gifts and the most amazing one happens to be my beloved son.
May Lord protect my son from all evils and adversities in life and may he lead a healthy life as and always.
My son happens to be awesome and I happen to be the lucky father because I am his father.
My son helps to motivate me in my daily activities and happens to be the beat of my heart.
Although a son might become big enough to attend college he is still a child in front of his parents.
Whenever I go my son always remains in my heart. He’s a wonderful young man, loving and daring and kind at heart.
I would have loved you to see through my eyes so that you would have observed how much I do care for you.
National Son’s Day 2023 – “I Love My Son” Messages:
As we celebrate National Son and Daughter Day, I want to say “I love my son” because he makes me a proud parent with his good deeds…. Thanks for being such a wonderful son and making my old age so satisfactory…. Best wishes on this special day.
“I Love My Daughter” not because she is my girl but because she is the most beautiful daughter and a lovely human being…. She respects her parents and cares for them like a mother….. Wishing you a very Happy National Son and Daughter Day.
We celebrate National Son and Daughter Day because we want to thank our children for everything they do for us and also to have a day dedicated to them for being such beautiful children…. Wishing you Happy National Son and Daughter Day.
Celebrations of Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are incomplete without National Son and Daughter Day because our cute children make us parents and we also need a day to tell them “I love you my son/ daughter”.
_It is the duty of a responsible father to provide his son with the best opportunity.
_A father should never doubt his son, for if he does he will also be paid by the same coin.
_Allow your kids to test their wings, they might not be eagles and this does not imply that they must not fly high.
_I have no intention of becoming a hero in front of my son. I would prefer to become a real and genuine human being. And that’s the motto of my life.
_A good son should listen to the instructions of his father and he must not likewise forsake the teachings of his mother.
_Seeing my son within my arms I wonder that one day his face is going to bear whiskers.
_It is heartening to see my son growing up with the passage of time. This is an experience of a lifetime.
National Son’s Day Quotes 2023
Here below, you find the best National Sons Day 2023 Quotes 2023 Collection.
1. “Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged.” — Louisa May Alcott
2. “A boy’s best friend is his mother.” — Joe Stefano
3. “One of the greatest gifts you can give your teenage boy is the gift of letting him know you get it. You’ve been there.” — Sebastian R. Jones
4. “You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes.” — Wally Schirra
5. “Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process.” — John F. Kennedy
6. “A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes him stronger and more independent.” — Cheri Fuller
7. “Heaven on Earth is looking at my little boy.” — Jenny McCarthy
8. “To be a mother of a son is one of the most important things you can do to change the world. Raise them to respect women, raise them to stand up for others, raise them to be kind.” — Shannon L. Alder
9 “The most important mark I will leave on this world is my son.” — Sarah Shahi
10. “Son, you will outgrow my lap, but never my heart.” — Unknown
11. “There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.” — Washington Irving
12. “And she loved a little boy very, very much — even more than she loved herself.” — Shel Silverstein
Sentimental National Sons Day Captions for Instagram & Facebook Status
- Son, you will outgrow my lap, but never my heart.
- My boys make sure my hands are full, but my heart is fuller.
- So there’s this boy. He kind of stole my heart. He calls me mom.
- Sons will grow into men and grow out of their toys, but in the hearts of their mothers, they are always their little boys.
- You’ve had me wrapped around your finger since the day you were born.
- To the boy with the most adventurous spirit, today is a day to celebrate all that you are and all that you will become.
- Sons bring unimaginable joy to a mother’s life.
- A son is love that lasts a lifetime.
- Outnumbered by boys, but surrounded by love.
- My little boy yesterday. My best friend today. My son forever.
- His little hands stole my heart and his little feet ran away with it.
- The thing I am most thankful for in life is being a mom of boys.
- The sweetest sound I ever heard was his little voice saying, “Mama.”
Sweet & simple Instagram captions for National Sons Day
- Happy National Sons Day to my boys!
- Celebrating my son today and all day.
- Wishing my boy a happy National Sons Day!
- Raising a son is my greatest joy.
- Home is where my boys are.
- It is such an honor to raise my son.
- My son is the most amazing human.
- Life is better with boys.
- I am blessed beyond measure to have a son.
- Proud #boymom.
Funny Captions for National Sons Day 2023
- If it weren’t for my son, my life would be so boring.
- I would tell my son “Happy National Sons Day” today, but he’d just roll his eyes at me, so I’ll say it here instead.
- Boy Mom; like a regular mom, but messier.
- Happy National Sons Day to the coolest guy in our crew.
- I’m a mom of boys. Nothing scares me.
- Moms of boys work from son up to son down.
- You think dads are protective of their little girls? Just try a mom with a little boy.
- I really had no idea what I signed up for when I became a #boymom.
- Boys: You might think they’re less drama than girls, but they’re harder to keep alive.
- Thanks to my son, my entire world is coffee and chaos. (But I wouldn’t have it any other way.)
- Boy, n.: Noise with dirt on it.
- My friend asked what it was like to live in a house full of boys, so I peed on her bathroom floor, ate everything in her fridge, told her 800 stories about Minecraft, farted 20 times, and when she was ready to kill me, I gave her a hug and told her she was pretty.