“Eid Mubarak” is the traditional greeting that gets exchanged by Muslims during the Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha celebrations. Because the Arabic term “Mubarak” means “blessed,” and “Eid” means “feast, festival, or celebration,” “Eid Mubarak” might technically imply “blissful celebration” or “blessed feast,” yet it is commonly taken as simply wishing someone a “happy Eid.” Similarly, Muslims would frequently greet their fellow fasters with “Ramadan Mubarak” before the beginning of the holy month and during the period of fasting.
Types of Eid in Islam
The dates of Eid are second nature to many Muslims, yet a revert may have confusing notions regarding the number of Eid festivals among Muslims. Within the Islamic calendar, there seem to be two distinct Eid festivals, each of which commemorates a separate event. Eid ul-Fitr and Eid ul-Adha are the names of these two feasts. Eid ul-Fitr marks the conclusion of Ramadan and the beginning of Shawwal, the tenth month in the Islamic calendar. Eid ul-Fitr is a three-day festival that commemorates the end of the fast. Eid ul-Adha is celebrated after the Hajj pilgrimage and Qurbani in Dhul Hijjah. It is held on the tenth day of the twelfth month.
Eid Ul Fitr 2023
Eid ul Fitr is a commonly observed Islamic celebration that commemorates the conclusion of the holy month of Ramadan. During this celebratory day, Muslims express their thankfulness to Allah for providing them with health and fortitude to get through the month-long fast of Ramadan. Muslims pray to Allah and praise Allah for the infinite favors and gifts. Eid ul Fitr 2023 is a widely anticipated celebration since it is observed to encourage Muslim brotherhood and unity. People plan wonderful feasts, wear new and vivid outfits, and meet family, friends, and relatives while exchanging Eid wishes on Eid ul Fitr.
When is Eid al Fitr in 2023?
The precise celebratory day of Eid ul Fitr varies from year to year, depending on the appearance of the crescent moon. In the Islamic calendar, Eid-ul-Fitr invariably happens on the first day of Shawwal, concluding the 30 days of Ramadan. Because the Islamic calendar is based on the lunar cycle, the timing of Eid-ul-Fitr in the Gregorian calendar varies by about 10 days each year. Eid ul Fitr 2023 would probably begin on the 21 or 22 May depending on the moon sighting in different Muslim countries across the world.
Meaning of Eid al Fitr
According to the concept of Eid ul Fitr, the meaning of the word implies “Feast of Breaking the Fast.” Eid ul Fitr is the first of Islam’s two recognized festivals. Eid ul Fitr, which occurs on the first day of the Islamic calendar’s month of Shawwal, is a festival celebrated with huge feasts all over the globe to commemorate Allah’s mercies and favors.
History of Eid ul Fitr
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) established the holiday in 624 CE to commemorate the victory in the Battle of Badr. Eid ul Fitr has since become one of the most special days in Islam. Legends concerning the origins of Eid ul Fitr claim that the celebrations flourished during Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) journey from Makkah to Madinah.
Significance of Eid ul Fitr
Eid ul Fitr represents values like as tolerance, devotion, holiness, and perseverance. It is a day of celebration because individuals who fast throughout Ramadan reap the benefits of severe spiritual discipline and a month of devotion. Muslims generally express their gratitude to Allah on this sacred day for opening the gates of repentance and kindness during the holy month of Ramadan.
Eid ul Fitr is supposed to be a reminder to be nice to those less privileged, as well as a moment for contemplation, rejuvenation, and joy with dear ones. The day urges Muslims to welcome individuals from all walks of life and to share the joy of celebrations with the impoverished, needy and forgotten. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) personally used to make certain that all the poor, oppressed, and widows might share in the delights of Eid ul Fitr. This is the day when all Muslims must acknowledge their fortune and support people in distress.
Purpose of Eid Ul Fitr
Eid ul Fitr marks the end of a month of fasting, prayer, and refraining from any sinful deeds and ideas. Upon the blessed day, Muslims all across the world praise Allah for providing them with the energy, courage, and perseverance they required to keep the month-long fast and fulfill the commands of Allah and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) throughout Ramadan. They pray to Allah to keep them on the straight track and to reward them for good works done throughout the month of Ramadan.
Eid-ul-Adha and its History
Eid-ul-Adha also referred to as the Greater Eid is the feast that accompanies Hajj, Islam’s yearly pilgrimage, and the fifth pillar. Hajj happens to be a mandatory act that all capable Muslims must perform at least once in their lives. It takes place in the 12th month of the Islamic calendar, Dhul Hijjah. Eid-ul-Adha has no direct connection to Hajj and occurs after the annual pilgrimage.
The holier among the two Eids, Eid-ul-Adha, is commemorated in remembrance of the sacrifice that the Prophet Ibrahim (AS) was prepared to make for the service of Allah (SWT). After a dream in which Allah (SWT) appeared to Ibrahim (AS) and instructed him to forsake what he cherished the most. When Ibrahim (AS) realized it was his son Ismail, he brought him to be executed in Allah’s honor (SWT). In acknowledgment of Ibrahim’s (AS) dedication and faithfulness, Allah (SWT) substituted Ismail with a ram at the eleventh hour. Nowadays, Muslims continue to observe Eid-ul-Adha and offer their own sacrifices to demonstrate our devotion to Allah (SWT) and in memory of Ibrahim (AS).
Eid-ul-Adha is also known as the ‘Feast of Sacrifice,’ and one of the most important aspects of celebrating this Eid is the act of Qurbani (sacrifice), in which every able Muslim must participate. Qurbani is the practice of slaughtering a Qurbani animal, typically cow, sheep, goat, bulls, or camel, and dividing the meat into three halves. These three sections are divided among the individual making the sacrifice, a buddy or family member, and underprivileged ones who can’t cover their own sacrifice or nourish themselves.
When Does Eid al-Adha 2023 Fall?
Eid-ul-Adha, according to the Islamic calendar, happens on the 10th day of Dhu-al-Hijjah, however, like Eid-ul-Fitr, it does not have any definite date in the Gregorian calendar. This year, the Eid al-Adha Falls on the Evening of Wed, Jun 28, 2023 – Evening of Thu, Jun 29, 2023.
Eid Mubarak Wishes 2023
Eid Mubarak is a simple expression that is used to greet or wish Muslims on their festival days of Eid Ul Fitr and Eid Ul Adha. However, many fumbles as to what can they say to their friends, relatives, or family as wishes of Eid since they don’t want to come off as non-creative or non-caring. Wishing someone can seem like a pretty daunting task especially when you want to wish in a unique manner! It can be a simple one-liner or it can be a pretty big paragraph depending on the attachment you share and the feeling that you want to unleash upon that person! However, no need to worry as we have got you fully covered here with lots of wishes to send to your near and dear ones that are bound to cheer them up. So, let’s dive into them without further ado-
May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy a blessed time during this Eid.
May you find a million reasons to make your life more beautiful on this day. May the joy of Eid be multiplied a thousand times and stay with you forever. Eid Mubarak!
I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults. Eid Mubarak!
Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid Mubarak!
May Allah fulfill your all dreams and hopes. May your life become a garden of heaven! Eid Mubarak to you and your lovely family!
Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid UL FITR.
As long as you keep faith in Allah, no evil can touch your heart and no sorrow can ruin your day. May your life be filled with joy and happiness on this Eid!
This blessed day is for saying thank you to the almighty for all he has given to us. May he grant all your prayers and fulfill all your desires. Eid Mubarak
Accept the blessings of Allah with all your heart and forget the sorrows that burden your soul. Enjoy the moments you share with your family. Happy Eid Day!
May the divine happiness fill our homes and hearts. Wishing you all Eid Mubarak!
May Allah (SWT) shower countless blessings on you because you deserve all of them. Wish you a very joyous Eid, my love.
Sending all my love and good wishes to you on this Eid. Happy Eid Mubarak, dear sister/brother.
Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid al-Adha Mubarak!
Every day is Eid for me when I’m with you. Sending lots of love to this Eid. Eid Mubarak.
You are the reason why my life is so colorful each day. Let me make this Eid such a colorful one for you! Eid Mubarak my love!
Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid 2023.
May the blessings of Allah always knock at your door. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
On this holy festive, wishing you a day filled with lots of laughter and happy moments. Eid Mubarak from my family to yours!
Eid Mubarak Messages 2023
Eid Mubarak messages can be simple yet significant. These messages are sent so that the receiver knows he is remembered, loved, connected, and blessed. Sending a message to someone for making their day might not be a pretty big deal since it doesn’t take much time. However, a simple message can feel overwhelming if it contains words that can soothe, heal or radiate happiness. So, Muslim people and their non-Muslim friends search for appropriate messages to send to their dear ones during the festival of Eid. This brings us here to accumulate a bunch of Eid Mubarak messages for our readers to send to their loved ones-
- May you continue to grow wiser and more charming every day! May this Eid bring happiness in your heart and to your family? Eid ul Adha Mubarak!
- Feel the magic of Eid around you and know that the grace of God is always with you. You’ll always be surrounded by love and care. Happy Eid UL Adha!
- May the joy of Eid UL Adha be with you for the rest of your life. May all your desires be fulfilled by the grace of Allah. Happy Eid ul Adha!
- I pray to Allah that he answers all your prayer and give you the strength to fulfill your dreams. May this EID bring joy in your heart! Happy Eid UL Adha!
- May the magic of this holy festival bring unlimited happiness in your life and decorate it with the colors of heaven! Eid Mubarak!
- Wishing you a very Happy Eid Mubarak. Cherish every moment of this beautiful festival and know that all your dreams will come true soon. Eid Mubarak!
Eid Mubarak Greetings Messages 2023
One of the greatest inventions of the human species is greetings. Greeting is an amazing way of conveying good thoughts and helps to form genuine and intimate bonds among each other based on trust. Since Eid is the season of love, warmth, generosity, and sacrifices it’s crucial to greet your fellow brothers and sisters in a way that radiates positivity. So, take a look below to find the best quotes surrounding Eid Mubarak here-
May your family be always united at all times. Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone!
You don’t live life for yourself. You must live for your family. Eid Mubarak to your all family members!
Never see down in your life because Allah has always said to hold your head high! Happiest Eid Mubarak!
Never get broken by problems and difficulties of life. They are merely there to make you strong! Great Eid Mubarak to everyone!
You always wear the veil of truth rather than disguising yourself in the shadow of lies. Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone!
Think positive in all adversities and you sail in Allah’s boat. Only could stronger sail with him. Happy Eid Mubarak!
Take a break from living in stress and this is Eid so let’s celebrate! You are welcome to join us. Life is so endlessly delicious. Happy Eid Day!
Start living now and stop worrying about tomorrow. Life is too short to spend in tension. Just enjoy every moment of every day. Thinking of you on this Eid Day.
Eid Mubarak! Seize the moment and be happy. Because very little is needed to make a happy life, it’s all within yourself and your way of thinking.
May this Eid brings you joys unlimited, may all your wishes come true on this holy day and may you and your family be blessed by the grace of Allah. Eid Mubarak!
Let this special occasion of Eid adorn your life with the colors of heaven. I wish a wonderful Eid day for you and your family.
Eid ul Adha 2023: Happy Eid Mubarak Messages for Friends
- You can bring a smile to my face even when I am feeling sad. A friend is a treasure to keep forever. May Allah shower his blessings on you. Eid Mubarak dear!
- There is no blessing in the world greater than a true friend. I thank God every day for giving me a friend like you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
- The most beautiful thing for me is to see you smiling. You are so close to my heart that no one can even beat you. Enjoy this Eid to the fullest. Eid Mubarak!
- Your kindness and integrity make me so surprised. You, my friend, are a rare piece of gem. I am lucky to have you as my best friend. Eid Mubarak to you!
- Good food, good friends, and good laughs. I’m happy no matter what happens or what changes along the way. Happy Eid Day!
Eid Mubarak 2023 Wishes Messages for Family
- As the holy day is approaching, I feel like I can’t wait for more to be reunited with you guys. Love you from the deep of my heart. Eid Mubarak to you all!
- Dear mom and dad, I feel so lucky to have parents like you to spend the day with. You have been the reason why every Eid day seems like a day I spend in heaven. Eid Mubarak to you!
- Wave goodbye to another amazing year and be ready to welcome the crescent moon, beautiful new dresses and of course all the delicious food. Eid Mubarak to my loving family! I love you all!
- I am thankful to Allah because he blesses me with two wonderful days in a year to be with the people I love and care about most in my life!
- Don’t forget that every day you are alive is a special occasion. Your every second, every minute, every hour even every breath is a gift from Allah. Give Him thanks on this Eid day for everything!
Happy Eid ul Adha Mubarak 2023 Messages for Girlfriend / Boyfriend
- I feel happy because I am getting one more Eid to love you, to care for you, and to pray for you. You mean everything to me. Eid Mubarak!
- God knows how grateful I am for having you as my lover. I want to live a thousand years more only to love you. Eid Mubarak, my love!
- I pray to God that he gives you more happiness and reward you with a bright future. You deserve the absolute best in life. May this Eid be unforgettable for you!
- All I want in life is for you to stay with me forever. With you, every occasion and every festival in my life is beautiful. Eid Mubarak.
- I want to make every day of your life an Eid day. I have fallen so deeply in love with you that I can no longer think of anything but you! With lots of love my dear, wishing you a happy Eid ul Adha!
Short Eid Mubarak Captions for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Status 2023:
If you happen to be a Muslim searching for that perfect caption to post on your social media feeds, then you are in the right place since we are here to serve you with unique sets of captions for your friends, families, and relatives, acquaintances or followers in general. A perfect caption can be a game-changer during festive seasons as it can help in making bonds stronger and spread happiness all around. Since Eid is the perfect occasion to post amazing captions, here are a bunch for you to take a look upon-
- May this Eid bring everything you wanted from this life.
- Allah will always be your side. So never feel alone.
- May the beauty of the Eid moon beautifies your life with its magic! Eid Mubarak
- Wishing you Eid Mubarak!
- Eid is the sweetest gift from Allah after Ramadan! Cherish it!
- Allah Kare aapki sari duaaein is Eid poori hojaye! Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah always keep his hand on you and show the right path towards happiness and peace.
- Wishing you and your family a very happy and peaceful Eid.
- May all the colors of the rainbow bring colors the life of you and your family.
- May the blessings of Allah always be there with you.
- May you get all the love and happiness.
- Eid-Ul-Adha is not just a normal festival, it’s a day of blessing from Allah.
- May this day be filled by peace and happiness to you.
- This is the day of celebration for all of us. Enjoy with your loved ones.
- May all your prayers be listened by Allah.
- I wish you a Happy Eid & may this festival bring a whole lot of joy & happiness in your life!
- May the light of the moon show you the right path whenever needed!
Eid Mubarak 2023 Quotes: Eid Al-Adha Quotes
Eid Mubarak Quotes are written by people to dedicate to their favorite persons who matter the most to them. Quote, be an amazing way to uplift someone’s mood by giving them a boost through the implied essence of the quotes! Muslims across the world love to send quotes to their Muslim and non-Muslim friends. Quotes centering on Eid can contain a plethora of wishes designed to make the receiver feel valued, wanted, and blessed, which itself is an amazing purpose-oriented task in our opinion. Eid Mubarak Quotes generally contain wishes of well-being and expression of gratitude and shared bonding for the receiver of the quote! Here are a bunch of quotes that you can send to your colleagues, friends, family, or relatives-
- Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord. (The Qur’an – 18:110)
- O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace [Islam]. Do not follow in the footsteps of Satan. He is an outright enemy to you. (The Qur’an: 2, 208)
- I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path [the truth]. (The Qur’an 11:55-56)
- You will not attain righteousness till you spend in charity of the things you love.” [The The Qur’an, Chapter 3, verse 92]
- He is the One God; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, most wise. (The Qur’an 59:24)
- And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty) [al-Talaaq 65:2]
- And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him” [ al-Talaaq 65:3 ]
Eid Mubarak Images, Pictures, Photos, Pic, Wallpaper HD
We have gathered tons of pictures containing Eid Mubarak wishes, greetings, and quotes for you to send over to your friends and family members. Pictures can convey feeling better than words. We appreciate your thought of taking pictures as a medium to convey your wishes this Eid. Many Muslims used to buy Eid greeting cards, however, the invention of social media has made that trend quite obsolete. People these days look for amazing pictures giving the vibe of an Eid Card to send to the people that matter to them. Have a look below to find the apt picture containing Eid Mubarak greetings, wishes, messages, quotes, or status-
Eid Mubarak Status 2023
The status update has become a mandatory trend in the virtual sphere. So, it’s only likely that you are here to find unique status regarding Eid Mubarak wishes and expressions to post over your social media feeds. Not to worry, we have got just the right sort of status for you to choose from and send over to the virtual arena. The status of Eid Mubarak needs to convey a general feeling of blessedness, warmth, contentment, generosity, and well-being. Therefore, we tried to gather each type to get you covered-
Eid ul Adha Mubarak! Hope, love, and laughter become a part of your life, today and every day!
May Allah true blessings be bathed on you on this Eid al-Adha!
May this Eid al-Adha be filled with love, light, and total delight—have a most joyous day!
Eid is a precious gift from God after Ramadan. May this special day bring boundless peace and happiness to you? Eid-Al-Adha Mubarak!
On Eid ul-Adha, wish that Allah’s blessings light up the path and lead to happiness, Peace, and success. Happy Eid!
I wish you a very happy and peaceful Eid Al Adha. May you and your family be blessed by the grace of Allah. Eid Mubarak!
Enjoy like a child and be thankful to Allah for he has bestowed all the Muslims with such a beautiful day. Eid Mubarak to you!
Feel the magic of Eid around you and know that the grace of God is always with you. You’ll always be surrounded by love and care.
The holy month of Ramadan was celebrated with devotion. Now it’s time for Eid. On the occasion of Eid-ul-Adha, my best wishes to all.
Share the blessings. Share the memories. Share the warmth. Happy Eid al-Adha.
On Eid ul-Adha, wish a joyous celebration and showers of Allah’s blessings. Eid Mubarak.
Every Eid al-Adha manages to be more magical and glorious than the last. May your day be the best ever!