Day of Ashura 2019: 10 Muharram Sad Poetry Shayari, Images, Wishes, Pic, SMS, Facebook, Whatsapp Status & Labaik Ya Hussain Ya Ali Quotes available in this content. Ashura 2019 (10th Muharram) in Arabic Country evening of Sunday, 8 September and ends in the evening of Monday, 9 September and India, Pakistan & Bangladesh (Asian Country) will begin in the evening of Monday, 9 September and ends in the evening of Tuesday, 10 September Dates.
- 9th 10th Muharram Poetry Shayari Ya Hussain Ya Hassan Ya Ali
- 9th 10th Muharram Sad Poetry Shayari Lines Labaik Ya Hussain
- 9th 10th Muharram SMS Text Messages – Day of Ashura 2019 Messages
- Youm e Ashura Mubarak Quotes Messages 2019 – Day of Ashura
- 9th and 10th Muharram Status for Whatsapp Facebook Instagram 2019
- Novi Dasvi Muharram ul Haram Phrases Expressions – Ashura 2019
Ashura 2019 – 9 & 10 Muharram Quotes Wishes:
- The month of Muharram is upon us. No day like Ashura. No land like Karbala.
- “The ghusl of Hussain (as) was his own blood, and his kaffan was the sand of Karbala” ~ Sayeda Zainab (as). The heart awaits the moon of Muharram #YaHussain.
- As Muharram starts, my mind rusheshes back to 1400 years ago, Where HuSSain AS stands against 9 lakh. ImAm Hussain AS will always remains in our Heart.
- September 9-10 is the Day of Ashura – a day that has been placed with deep sorrow in our history and memories. On this grievous day, the grandson of Prophet Mumammad, Hussain was martyred in Karbala with more than seventy Muslims beside him.
- There is so much to mourn and so little time! Our hearts can’t even bear that pain. If someone of us was able to see what actually happened in Karbala, he wouldn’t be able to live. Ya Hussain your pain will forever be alive in our hearts.
- It gives you goosebumps, it shivers your soul and body and eventually, the heart softens and tears roll out as the crescent of Muharram appears on the horizon. Labbaik Ya Hussain (AS) – Labbaik Ya Hussain (AS)
- A million Voices, One Name, Hussain (as), Labaik Ya Hussain. Respect this month. Every day is Ashura. Every day is Karbala.
- 1441 years later and the legacy of Imam Hussain still lives on despite the many efforts of tyrants to destroy and bury his name. Truth will always prevail over falsehood LABAIK YA HUSSAIN.
9th 10th Muharram Poetry Shayari Ya Hussain Ya Hassan Ya Ali
- Zikkr-E-Husain Aayaa To Ankhain Chalak Parein, Paani Ko Kitna Piyaar Hai Abb Bhi Hussain Say!” Farzand-E-Ali Imam Hussain A.S. Ne Fermaya. Aisay Shakhs Per Zulm Keray Say Muhtat Reho Jiss Ka Allah K Siwa Koe Na Ho.-Happy Muharram. Salam Ya Husain
- Insaniyat Pay Hai , Ehsan Hussain a.s Ka. Ehsan he to hai , Ehsan ka Sila. Har Dil Main Ya Hussain a.s. Har Dil Main Karbala
- Din rota he raat roti he. Din rota he raat roti he. har MOMIN ki zaat roti he. JHab b aata he MUHARRAM ka mahena. KHUDA ke qasam ghum-e-HUSSAIN main sari kainat roti hai. Naaaaraaaaa-eeeeee- Hydri YA ALI ALI HAQ he
- HAQ NIBHANA MERE HUSSAIN KA HAI, DIL THIKANA MERE HUSSAIN KA HAI. TUM JISSE AASMAAN SAMJTHE HO, SHAMIYAANA MERE HUSSAIN KA HAI. YA HUSSAIN IBN-E-ALI.
- A million Voices, One Name, Hussain (as), Labaik Ya Hussain
- Dil ki mehfil ko sajao Ya Ali kahnay kay baad. Munkiro ka dil jalaao Ya Ali kahnay kay baad
- Shaheed e karabala ki momino jab yaad aati hai… Tarap jaati hai duniya khoon ke aansoo bahati hai
9th 10th Muharram Sad Poetry Shayari Lines Labaik Ya Hussain
- May you observe Aza-e Hussain and participate in mourning congregations, lamentations, matam to commemorate Imam Hussain ibn Ali, the grandson of the Islamic prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) killing at the Battle of Karabal. Have a blessed Muharram!
- Woh Jisne Apne Nana Ka Wada Wafa Kar Diya; Ghar Ka Ghar Sapurd-e-Khuda Kar Diya; Nosh Kar Liya Jiss Ne Shahadat Ka Jaam; Uss “Hussain Ibne Ali” Par Lakhon Salaam! Have a blessed Muharram!
- Karib Allah ke aao to koi baat bane, Imaan phir se jagao to koi baat bane, Lahoo jo beh gaya Karbala me, Unke Maqsad ko samjho to koi baat bane
- Pani ka talab ho to ek kaam kia kar. Karbala ke naam pe ek jam piya kar. Ki mujhko “Hussain IBN-E-ALI” Ne yeh naseehat. Zalim ho muqabil to mera naam liya kar.
- Hussain Ki Namaz Jari Hai Jabeen-E-Ibn-E-Ali ki niyaz jari hai Khuda ke deen ki Umr-E-Daraz jari hai Sajde mein rakh ke sir ko na uthaya Hussain ne Mere Husain ki ab tak namaz jari hai
9th 10th Muharram SMS Text Messages – Day of Ashura 2019 Messages
- Muharram 1441H – Ya Allah, we ask You for forgiveness and wellness in our religion and in our worldly affairs, in our families and in our properties.
- Muharram is so called because it is a sacred (muharram) month; this further emphasizes its sanctity. “So wrong not yourselves therein” Surah At-Tawbah 9:36] mean: (do not wrong yourselves) in these sacred months, because doing so is a greater sin than at other times. #Muharram
- Always keep the door open for everybody to change, never close the door on anyone. Even if the person doesn’t look religious and doesn’t look like they pray. Because One day, they may change like Hurr ibn Yazid Al-Riyahi who changed on the 10th of Muharram. #HussainIsForAll
- Sinning in #Muharram is More Serious! “so wrong not yourselves therein” [9:36] “Allāh singled out four months and made them sacred, & emphasised their sanctity, & He made sin during these months more grave, & He made righteous deeds & the reward thereof greater.” — Ibn ‘Abbās
- Abu Qatadah (RA) reported: The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) was asked about observing As-Saum (the fast) on the tenth day of Muharram, and he replied, “It is an expiation for the sins of the preceding year.” (Riyad as-Salihin, Book 9, Hadith 262)
- Muharram is not only for the Shia or Muslims , It is for each one of us , Whosoever Belongs to The Clan of Humanity. To pay Tribute to the One Who Saved The Humanity !!
Youm e Ashura Mubarak Quotes Messages 2019 – Day of Ashura
- Muharram is almost here. Don’t call it the month of “SHIA” only. The tragedy of Karbala happened with the holy family of Prophet. “Hussayn is from me and I am from him” -Prophet Muhammad
- Labbaik Ya Hussain. Labbaik Ya Abbass. Labbaik Ya Zahra. May we see a peaceful Muharram, with tolerance and harmony.
- The sun of Dhul Hijjah sets whilst the moon of Muharram rises. Time will continue to move forward but your sacrifice will live on for eternity. Labayk Ya Hussain!
- A million Voices, One Name, Hussain (as), Labaik Ya Hussain
- 1400 years ago a man who was all alone in the plains of Karbala, all hisع men were martyred, he cried out: “Is there anybody who can come for my help?” And now Millions and Millions of people rush towards himع with one slogan “LABBAYK YA HUSSAIN” Hum hazir hain
- “Muharram is the month in which Justice rose against Injustice and Truth stood up against falsehood and proved that, in the course of history, Truth has always Triumphed over Falsehood” Labbaik Ya Hussain(A.S)
- O Aba Abdillah, I promise that even though I’m physically not present in Karbala but I am with You(a). Labbaik Ya Hussain! #Muharram
9th and 10th Muharram Status for Whatsapp Facebook Instagram 2019
- Ya HUSSAIN salam FROM the one whose heart is wounded due to the tribulations you have suffered, and whose tears flow in your remembrance.
- And till the day of judgment,endless voices will keep on calling Labbaik Ya Hussain!
- Like the eternity of the man who walked the sands of Karbala fearless… crying: “is there anyone to help”… Knowing he could flip that army in an instant… Yet for his grandfathers religion… He would let the swords slice him into pieces, ya Hussain; the sole reason for our existence
- Being Hussaini isn’t just about Saying “Ya Hussain” it’s about raising voice against injustice and oppression. Hussain ibne Ali refrained pledge of allegiance infront of tyrant and Sacrificed himself to teach us never remain silent over oppression.
- YA MUHAMMAD. YA FATIMA. YA ALI. YA HASSAN. YA HUSSAIN. As long I live I swear by allah I will keep saying this.
Novi Dasvi Muharram ul Haram Phrases Expressions – Ashura 2019
- It’s a miracle how Imam al Hussainع was all alone in foreign lands 1441 years ago and yet today millions and millions of people gather in Karbala to be with him, crying out ‘Labaik ya Hussainع’ Do you know what that is? That’s the power of the dua of Sayeda Zahra (sa)
- “The Tyrant Dies and His Rules Ends The Martyr Dies And His Rules Begins”. Labbyek Ya Hussain (AS)
- Allah Khaliq Honay Mai La’shareek Hai Or Hussain AS Makhlok Honay Mai La’shareek Hai
- The month of sorrow and grief started. There is no sunni or shia on tragedy of karbala , eiher you are hussaini or yazeedi ….. No other option! Labaik Ya Hussain