Samsung Galaxy Oxygen 2020 Release Date, Price, Specs, Features, Concept, Rumors & News available in this content. Samsung Galaxy Oxygen 2020: Quad-Camera (42+24+12+8 MP), 10GB RAM and 5150mAh battery! The South Korean multinational Company “Samsung” declare to bring a Samsung flagship middle of the year 2020, whose name is Samsung Galaxy Oxygen 2020. Here the below some rumored specifications available about the Samsung Galaxy Oxygen 2020 Release Date, Price, Specifications, Features, Concept, Design & More. So, staying with us and continue reading this content.
The Samsung upcoming flagship Galaxy Oxygen 2020 comes 10 GB RAM and offers two variants: 128GB and 256 ROM with powerful latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset. On the other hand, it has a 6.7” Inches Super AMOLED with a 4K resolution Full Touch Screen Display, which protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 7.
Furthermore, the Samsung flagship powered by Li-Polymer 5150mAh non-removable Battery with quick charging features, which is very helpful for all time internet browsing users or Game liker. According to our special source, Samsung Galaxy Oxygen 2020 comes with Quad-Camera 42 MP + 24 MP + 12 MP + 8 MP Camera with 4K video recording snapper with Dual-LED flash and Dual 32 MP Selfie shooter.
There are many latest sensor like as Fingerprint, Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and barometer enter this Samsung flagship. On the other hand, Samsung upcoming flagship run android latest operating system 9.1 Pie version. Here the below rumored key features of Samsung Galaxy Oxygen 2020 flagship.
Samsung Galaxy Oxygen 2020 flagship: Release Date & Full Specifications
- Status: Rumored. Not Available in the Local Mobile Market.
- Network Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G.
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM.
- Display: 6.7” Inches Super AMOLED Full Touch Screen Display, which protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 7.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Operating System: Android 9.1 Pie
- Memory: 10 GB RAM and 128/256/512 GB ROM.
- Camera: Rear Quad (42 MP + 24 MP + 12 MP + 8 MP Camera) and Dual 32 MP Front Cameras.
- Battery: Li-Polymer 5150mAh Non-removable.
- Sensor: Fingerprint, Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 5.0+)
- Wireless Charging Supported.
- USB 4.0
- IP68 certified (up to 2hrs in water 2m deep)
- (Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic) – 3.5 mm Audio Jack.
- Price: €770
Samsung Galaxy Oxygen 2020 Price & Release Date:
At present, there is no official information available about the Samsung upcoming flagship Galaxy Oxygen 2020 Price. The Samsung Galaxy Oxygen 2020 price started from $850 ~ €770 ~ Rs. 59900. The expected release date of Samsung Galaxy Oxygen 2020 is Q2, 2020.