New Year, Happy New Year 2022, Happy New Year Wishes, Quotes, Captions, Images, Greetings Pic! The present Gregorian calendar and the Julian calendar both recognize January 1 as the first day of a year. People decorate their homes, throw parties and cook for their families and friends to make a joyful entry in the new year. The world welcomes the new year with much zeal and jubilation. People also make fresh resolutions and plan their goals for the following year. Begin this New Year by wishing your loved ones in advance using these wishes and greetings.
However, celebrations are likely to be muted this year, as well as the pandemic, continues to ride the Omicron wave. Across the country, several restrictions have been put in place to slow the spread of the highly-infectious Omicron variant of Covid-19. In such a scenario, going out and partying may not be advisable, but that doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate the arrival of 2022.
Happy New Year 2022 Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Images:
I wish you and your beautiful family a very happy and prosperous new year. Stay safe and beat the Pandemic with new energy.
I hope that this new year will be the best year of your life. May all your goals be achieved, and all your plans be fulfilled. Have a blessed year ahead!
Happy New Year to you and your family! Wishing you 365 days of good luck!
Another wonderful year is going to end. But don’t worry, one more year is on the way to decorate your life with unlimited colors of joy!
May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements, and many new inspirations to your life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness.
Happy new year to the sweetest person alive. Thanks for being in my life.
A new year means 365 new opportunities. Make sure to make the best use of it! Happy new year.
I wish you a very Happy New Year. Hope you have a great time ahead.
Happy New Year! I hope all your dreams come true in 2022!
May 2022 erases past regrets and paint new moments to cherish for us! Happy New Year!
May the coming year be the most fruitful year of our lives. Happy new year to all!
I wish you pure joy and peace of mind in this New Year. Happy New Year!
May you find peace and prosperity wherever you go this year!
May the Almighty shower you with endless blessings in the coming year.
Happy New Year! May God pour all happiness and prosperity on you in this New Year!
Happy New Year! May 2022 bring positive changes and abundant progress to your life!
Happy New Year! I hope all your endeavors in 2022 are successful.
Happy new year and tons of best wishes to you!
Goodbye 2021 Welcome 2022 New Year Messages
1). Thank you for giving me joy and happiness this year. I bid you farewell and welcome another new year with lot of wishful thinking and hope. Goodbye 2021 Welcome 2022 Happy New Year!
2). You taught me many lessons, thank you for being a good teacher. The lessons learnt will be stepping stones in the New Year. Bye bye 2021. New year 2022 wishes to all
3). As 2020 leaves, it takes away all your sorrows and worries. 2021 arrives fresh and brings pure happiness and prosperity.
4). The sun sets in the west for 2021 and rises for a bright new tomorrow, unfolding a new year with brightness and hope. Goodbye 2021 and welcome 2022.
5). Let’s cherish every moment of the lovely 2021 and move into the fresh, new, and mysterious New Year 2022. New Year wishes for all of you.
6). Don’t regret leaving the good old 2021 and enter the new exiting year with grace. Sending you all the happy New Year messages 2022. Happy New Year.
7). Lighten up your ambiances with your good deeds and make way for happiness with your sweet smile this New Year. Goodbye 2021 Welcome 2022 New Year.
8). Flip the old page with a smile and embrace the new page 2021 with a warm welcome. Bye bye 2022. Happy New Year wishes to all.
9). Time is like flowing water. It will not pass through your feet twice. Let the old water flow and new water wet your feet. Advance New Year wishes 2022.
10). Don’t brood over the disappointments of last year, New Year awaits with new hope. I am sending this happy New Year 2022 messages to all of you in advance.
Happy New Year 2022 Whatsapp and Facebook Status
11). Identify what you need to keep yourself happy for 2022. New Year wishes to all.
12). Don’t give up even before you start. Beginnings are never easy. Happy New Year 2022
13). The longest and toughest journey has to begin by taking a first step. Happy New Year
14). There is always light after the darkness. Be positive. Happy New Year
15). God helps those, who help themselves. Happy New Year
16). Make small changes in your life to see big results. Happy New Year
Happy New Year 2022 Quotes:
1. “Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings.” —Jonathan Lockwood Huie
2. “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” —Oprah Winfrey
3. “Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.” —Robin Sharma
4. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. “The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.” ―Josiyah Martin
6. “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” —J.P. Morgan
7. “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” —Brad Paisley
8. “New year—a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.” —Alex Morritt
9. “I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.” —Thomas Jefferson
10. “The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul…” —Gilbert K. Chesterton
10. “And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.” Rainer Maria Rilke
11. “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go. They merely determine where you start.” —Nido Qubein
12. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” —George Eliot
13. “Life is about change, sometimes it’s painful, sometimes it’s beautiful, but most of the time it’s both.” —Kristin Kreuk
14. “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.” —Hal Borland
15. “What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” —Vern McLellan