Fitness Day – Happy National Fitness Day 2019! September 25 – Happy World Fitness Day 2019 Wishes, Messages, Images, Quotes, Pictures, Greetings, SMS, Photos, Text, Status, Sayings & Wallpaper available in this content. Every year, the World observed 21st September as “World Fitness Day”. The Fitness Day also called National Fitness Day and World Fitness Day.
The Fitness Day as a holiday began in the early 2000’s and has since become a way to improve how people feel, lose weight, and grow stronger as a result. On every National Fitness Day, the authority of Fitness Day Website hosts events all over the United States yearly in cooperation with companies such as Athleta, Girls on the Run, and Class Pass to help men and women all over the world bring exercise into their daily lives and challenge themselves. Fitness Day hosts these events in major cities and hopes that through these events they have the power to change lives.
How to Celebrate Fitness Day 2019?
One of the best ways to start exercising is by purchasing a gym membership and making plans to go to the gym once to twice per week. Even with just once a day, that can be the start of a healthier body. You can also join one of those events that Fitness Day broadcasts throughout the country and join them with your friends as an excellent way to start exercising. If you want to let everyone know what day it is, use the hashtag #fitnessday to let your friends know what you’re doing to keep your body and mind healthy.
Happy National Fitness Day Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Greetings, Text, SMS & Pictures:
On this day, every want to share a wise quotes about the Fitness Day and also the Happy World Fitness Day 2019 Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Images & Pictures for social media status. Here the below, we collect best Inspirational Fitness Day 2019 Quotes. Just collect them free and share on social media with #FitnessDay hashtag.
“The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger, seven-time Mr. Olympia.
“Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau, poet and philosopher.
“All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” — Michael John Bobak, digital artist.
“If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.” — Bret Contreras, sports scientist.
“The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” — Vidal Sassoon, hairstylist and businessman.
“The clock is ticking. Are you becoming the person you want to be?” — Greg Plitt, fitness model
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.” — Henry Ford, industrialist
“The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” — Bruce Lee, actor and martial artist.
“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” — Michael Jordan, basketball player.
“Action is the foundational key to all success.” — Pablo Picasso, visual artist.
“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln, 16th President of the United States.
“Well done is better than well said.” — Benjamin Franklin, American Founding Father and inventor.
“All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney, film producer and entrepreneur.
“A champion is someone who gets up when they can’t.” — Jack Dempsey, professional boxer.
“What hurts today makes you stronger tomorrow.” — Jay Cutler, pro bodybuilder and four-time Mr. Olympia.
“If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.” — Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, actor and pro wrestler.
“If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” — Thomas Jefferson, Third President of the United States.
“You have to think it before you can do it. The mind is what makes it all possible.” — Kai Greene, pro bodybuilder and artist.
“Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” — John Wooden, basketball player and coach.
“Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” — Winston Churchill, British statesman and Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
Motivational Workout Quotes 2019 for World Fitness Day 2019:
- “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” —Jerry Rice
- “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” —Unknown
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” —Aristotle
- “No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch.” —Unknown
- “Sweat is fat crying.” —Unknown
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” —Wayne Gretzky
- “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.” —Tommy Lasorda
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” —Thomas Jefferson
- “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.” —Steve Prefontaine
- “You’re only one workout away from a good mood.” —Unknown
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” —Maya Angelou
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” —Unknown
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” —Michael Jordan
- “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” —Mahatma Gandhi
- “The difference between try and triumph is a little ‘umph’.” —Unknown
- “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That’s what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they’ll go through the pain no matter what happens.” —Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
- “Making excuses burns zero calories per hour.” —Unknown
- “If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.” —Unknown
- “When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.” —Unknown
- “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “Create healthy habits, not restrictions.” —Unknown
- “Don’t let the scale define you. Be active, be healthy, be happy.” —Unknown
- “It’s going to be a journey. It’s not a sprint to get in shape.” —Kerri Walsh Jennings
- “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” —Tony Robbins
- “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t pretend that you do and, and some point, you will.” —Venus Williams
- “Strive for progress, not perfection.” —Unknown
- “All great achievements require time.” —Maya Angelou
- “We cannot start over. But we can begin now and make a new ending.” —Zig Ziglar