Eid al Fitr 2021: Happy Eid Mubarak 2021 – Best Eid Mubarak 2021 Messages, Wishes, SMS, Quotes, Pictures, Greetings, Sayings, Images, Pics, and Status available in this content. Every year, the Muslim world celebrates 2 big festivals and their name is Eid al-Fitr and Eid ul Adha. After one month of Ramadan, the Eid ul Fitr comes will full of happiness.
More EID Festival Content:
On Eid ul Fitr day, every Muslims are very happy and they invite each other to join and celebrate the Eid ul Fitr. So, they are inviting them by a Happy Eid Mubarak Greetings Card or sending an Eid Mubarak Wishes Messages.
Here below, we are trying to update the best collection of Happy Eid al Fitr 2021 Wishes, Images, Messages, SMS, Quotes, Pics, Greetings, Sayings, and Status. So, staying with us and continue reading this content.
- Eid al Fitr 2021 Messages, Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, SMS & Messages:
- Eid ul Fitr Wishes 2021
- Eid Mubarak 2021: Eid ul Fitr 2021 Messages
- Eid ul Fitr 2021: Happy Eid Mubarak Messages for Friends
- Eid Mubarak 2021 Wishes Messages for Family
- Happy Eid ul Fitr Mubarak 2021 Messages for Girlfriend / Boyfriend
- Eid al Fitr 2021 Short Caption for Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Instagram Status – Happy Eid Mubarak:
- Eid Al-Fitr 2021 Quotes
Eid al Fitr 2021 Messages, Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, SMS & Messages:
May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy a blessed time during this Eid.
May you find a million reasons to make your life more beautiful on this day. May the joy of Eid be multiplied a thousand times and stay with you forever. Eid Mubarak!
I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults. Eid Mubarak!
Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid Mubarak!
May Allah fulfil your all dreams and hopes. May your life become a garden of heaven! Eid Mubarak to you and your lovely family!
Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid UL FITR.
As long as you keep faith in Allah, no evil can touch your heart and no sorrow can ruin your day. May your life be filled with joy and happiness on this Eid!
This blessed day is for saying thank you to the almighty for all he has given to us. May he grant all your prayers and fulfil all your desires. Eid Mubarak
Accept the blessings of Allah with all your heart and forget the sorrows that burden your soul. Enjoy the moments you share with your family. Happy Eid Day!
May the divine happiness fill our homes and hearts. Wishing you all Eid Mubarak!
May Allah (SWT) shower countless blessings on you because you deserve all of them. Wish you a very joyous eid, my love.
Sending all my love and good wishes to you on this Eid. Happy Eid Mubarak, dear sister/brother.
Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid al-Fitr Mubarak!
Every day is Eid for me when I’m with you. Sending lots of love to this Eid. Eid Mubarak.
You are the reason why my life is so colorful each day. Let me make this Eid such a colorful one for you! Eid Mubarak my love!
Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid 2021.
May the blessings of Allah always knock at your door. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
On this holy festive, wishing you a day filled with lots of laughter and happy moments. Eid Mubarak from my family to yours!
Eid ul Fitr Wishes 2021
- May you continue to grow wiser and more charming every day! May this Eid bring happiness in your heart and to your family. Eid ul Fitr Mubarak!
- Feel the magic of Eid around you and know that the grace of God is always with you. You’ll always be surrounded by love and care. Happy Eid UL FITR!
- May the joy of Eid UL FITR be with you for the rest of your life. May all your desires be fulfilled by the grace of Allah. Happy Eid ul Fitr!
- I pray to Allah that he answers all your prayer and give you the strength to fulfill your dreams. May this EID bring joy in your heart! Happy Eid UL FITR!
- May the magic of this holy festival bring unlimited happiness in your life and decorate it with the colors of heaven! Eid Mubarak!
- Wishing you a very happy Eid Mubarak. Cherish every moment of this beautiful festival and know that all your dreams will come true soon. Eid Mubarak!
Eid Mubarak 2021: Eid ul Fitr 2021 Messages
May your family be always united in all times. Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone!
You don’t live life for yourself. You must live for your family. Eid Mubarak to your all family members!
Never see down in your life because Allah has always said to hold head high! Happiest Eid Mubarak!
Never get broken by problems and difficulties of life. They are mere there to make you strong! Great Eid Mubarak to everyone!
You always wear the veil of truth rather disguising in shadow of lies. Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone!
Think positive in all adversities and you sail in Allah’s boat. Only could stronger sail with him. Happy Eid Mubarak!
Take a break from living in stress and this is Eid so let’s celebrate! You are welcome to join us. Life is so endlessly delicious. Happy Eid Day!
Start living now and stop worrying about tomorrow. Life is too short to spend in tension. Just enjoy every moment of every day. Thinking of you on this Eid Day.
Eid Mubarak! Seize the moment and be happy. Because very little is needed to make a happy life, it’s all within yourself and your way of thinking.
May this Eid brings you joys unlimited, may all your wishes come true on this holy day and may you and your family be blessed by the grace of Allah. Eid Mubarak!
Let this special occasion of Eid adorn your life with the colors of heaven. I wish a wonderful Eid day for you and your family.
Eid ul Fitr 2021: Happy Eid Mubarak Messages for Friends
- You can bring a smile on face even when I am feeling sad. A friend like is a treasure to keep forever. May Allah shower his blessings on you. Eid Mubarak dear!
- There is no blessing in the world greater than a true friend. I thank God every day for giving me a friend like you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
- The most beautiful thing for me is to see you smiling. You are so close to my heart that no one can even beat you. Enjoy this Eid to the fullest. Eid Mubarak!
- Your kindness and integrity make me so surprised. You, my friend, are a rare piece of gem. I am lucky to have you as my best friend. Eid Mubarak to you!
- Good food, good friends, and good laughs. I’m happy no matter what happens or what changes along the way. Happy Eid Day!
Eid Mubarak 2021 Wishes Messages for Family
- As the holy day is approaching, I feel like I can’t wait for more to be reunited with you guys. Love you from the deep of my heart. Eid Mubarak to you all!
- Dear mom and dad, I feel so lucky to have parents like you to spend the day with. You have been the reason why every Eid day seems like a day I spend in heaven. Eid Mubarak to you!
- Wave goodbye to another amazing year and be ready to welcome the crescent moon, beautiful new dresses and of course all the delicious food. Eid Mubarak to my loving family! I love you all!
- I am thankful to Allah because he blesses me with two wonderful days in a year to be with the people I love and care about most in my life!
- Don’t forget that every day you are alive is a special occasion. Your every second, every minute, every hour even every breath is a gift from Allah. Give Him thanks on this Eid day for everything!
Happy Eid ul Fitr Mubarak 2021 Messages for Girlfriend / Boyfriend
- I feel happy because I am getting one more Eid to love you, to care for you, and to pray for you. You mean everything to me. Eid Mubarak!
- God knows how grateful I am for having you as my lover. I want to live a thousand years more only to love you. Eid Mubarak, my love!
- I pray to God that he gives you more happiness and reward you with a bright future. You deserve the absolute best in life. May this Eid be unforgettable for you!
- All I want in life is for you to stay with me forever. With you, every occasion and every festival in my life is beautiful. Eid Mubarak.
- I want to make every day of your life an Eid day. I have fallen so deeply in love with you that I can no longer think of anything but you! With lots of love my dear, wishing you a happy Eid UL FITR!
Eid al Fitr 2021 Short Caption for Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Instagram Status – Happy Eid Mubarak:
- May this Eid bring everything you wanted from this life.
- Allah will always be your side. So never feel alone.
- May the beauty of the Eid moon beautifies your life with its magic! Eid Mubarak
- Wishing you Eid Mubarak!
- Eid is the sweetest gift from Allah after Ramadan! Cherish it!
- Allah Kare aapki sari duaaein is Eid poori hojaye! Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah always keep his hand on you and show the right path towards happiness and peace.
- Wishing you and your family a very happy and peaceful Eid.
- May all the colors of the rainbow bring colors the life of you and your family.
- May the blessings of Allah always be there with you.
- May you get all the love and happiness.
- Eid-Ul-Fitr is not just a normal festival, it’s a day of blessing from Allah.
- May this day be filled by peace and happiness to you.
- This is the day of celebration for all of us. Enjoy with your loved ones.
- May all your prayers be listened by Allah.
- I wish you a Happy Eid & may this festival bring a whole lot of joy & happiness in your life!
- May the light of the moon show you the right path whenever needed!
Eid Al-Fitr 2021 Quotes
- Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord. (The Qur’an – 18:110)
- O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace [Islam]. Do not follow in the footsteps of Satan. He is an outright enemy to you. (The Qur’an: 2, 208)
- I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path [the truth]. (The Qur’an 11:55-56)
- You will not attain righteousness till you spend in charity of the things you love.” [The The Qur’an, Chapter 3, verse 92]
- He is the One God; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, most wise. (The Qur’an 59:24)
- And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty) [al-Talaaq 65:2]
- And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him” [ al-Talaaq 65:3 ]